This role will be open on our website until the end of the Spring classes for all of the colleges we will visit. The expected start date for this person will be in the beginning of Summer.
- Knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering and the design of building systems, particularly heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- Desirable software skills: Revit, AutoCAD, IES Virtual Environments, EnergyPro, eQuest, TraneTrace.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply technical concepts.
- Demonstrated ability to learn design and analysis software systems.
- General knowledge of design and construction for commercial and institutional buildings.
Education and Experience
- Degree Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred but not required.
- Years of experience: 0 to 5 years’ experience in building systems engineering and design.
- Active affiliations: ASHRAE, USGBC, ASME
- Other requirements (desired certifications, organizational affiliations): Engineer in Training (EIT) and LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP) desirable but not required.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers