LPA is seeking civil engineers to expand the civil design team. Candidates will be doing civil design of major projects including rough and precise grading, water, sewer, storm drain, hydrology and hydraulic calculations, and the creation of construction documents and coordination within the integrated design process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Engineering in Training (EIT) certification required.
- Minimum of 4 years of project experience in civil design.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D documenting civil engineering design.
- Knowledge of jurisdiction regulations.
- Knowledge of green building practices and LEED rating system.
- LEED AP BD+C is desired.
- Effective communication skills with the team and consultants and has a team-oriented attitude.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers