LPA is seeking an Interior Designer responsible for collaborative documentation on a variety of projects. LPA offers a unique integrated design environment with dynamic, passionate, creative, and intelligent people with potential for professional and personal development. We are looking for an individual who fits into our culture and work ethic with a strong passion for their work and for Orange County, who wants to be a part of something bigger than themselves.
The role of Designer represents a broad cross section of skills and talents necessary for the proper execution of design and technical documents related to LPA projects. Responsibilities include: assisting the Design Coordinator and Project Designer in preparing schematic design, design development and construction documents. Prepare design and technical graphics presentations, and assemble material/color boards and other presentation materials as required throughout the development of the design and documentation of assigned projects.
- Assist Project Coordinators and/or Project Designers in the execution of project-specific assignments.
- Assist in programming, codes and other project-relevant research.
- Assist in the research as directed for product and construction methods related to a project.
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Project Coordinator and/or Project Manager.
- Assist Project Coordinator and/or Construction Administrator to review and process submittals.
- Prepare design and/or technical graphic presentations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Completion of a degree in Interior Design preferred.
- Entry level experience in technical documentation at an interior design or architectural firm
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and SketchUp, Revit is a plus.
- Interest and commitment to learn and assume increased responsibilities.
- Thrives in a team environment in collaboration with others.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers