The Rundown: LPA is looking for an Interior Design Coordinator with experience in design and documentation. As an Interior Design Coordinator, you will balance both the conceptual design and technical quality of LPA solutions to create meaningful spaces with an integrated design team.
Key Goals and Objectives of this role: The role of an Interior Designer Coordinator is to carry out the documentation of projects from the development of the conceptual design through construction documentation and administration.
- Broad knowledge and experience in constructed design environments of varying size and scope, developed and documented a quality set of construction documents including coordination with architects, landscape architects, and engineers.
- Experience detailing solutions to meet the design intent, specifying sustainable materials, and experience with construction administration.
- Above average skills in REVIT, InDesign, Sketch-Up, and the full Microsoft and Adobe portfolios.
- Excellent organization skills and a relentless pursuit of quality documentation, passion for design and thoughtful follow-through, creative detailing, and mentorship with other teammates.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with an interdisciplinary team of architects, designers and engineers to effectively deliver and coordinate interior designs.
- Candidate shall also demonstrate an ability to communicate design strategies and concepts to current and prospective clients.
- General knowledge of DSA, project budget estimates, and sustainable design strategies including material and finish application and LEED and CHPS documentation with experience researching code-related issues.
Education and Experience:
- Degree Requirements: 4-year Bachelor Degree in Interior Design
- Years of Experience: 8 years of interior design experience
- Desired Certifications: CID, LEED AP, NCIDQ
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers