You matter at LPA. Come join an established firm where your voice is heard, ideas are encouraged and your work is highly regarded. LPA offers a unique collaborative environment with dynamic, passionate, creative, and intelligent people with potential for professional and personal development. As LPA grows, we are seeking a Designer in Landscape Architecture to generate and develop design solutions for various project types.
- Assist Project Coordinators and/or Project Designer in the execution of project specific assignments.
- Assist in research as directed for product and construction methods and materials related to a project.
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Project Coordinator and/or Project Manager.
- Prepare design and/or technical graphic presentations.
- Assemble material boards, color boards, other presentation materials as required throughout the development of the design and documentation of assigned projects.
- Assist the Project Coordinator and/or Construction Administrator to review and process submittals.
- Perform general drafting, redlines, and other documentation responsibilities.
- Work with the various architectural and engineering disciplines in the development of plans and project documents.
- Coordinate documents between various disciplines.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills.
- Experience with Education, Corporate, Developer and Institutional project types preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a Landscape Architecture or multi-disciplinary design firm.
- Proficiency in CAD and/or Revit is required.
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, PowerPoint and other graphic programs is preferred.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers