The Architectural Designer will possess a broad cross section of skills and talents necessary for the proper execution of design and technical documents.
- Assist Project Coordinators and/or Project Designers in the execution of project-specific assignments.
- Assist in programming, codes and other project-relevant research.
- Assist in the research as directed for product and construction methods related to a project.
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and/or construction documents as assigned by the Project Coordinator and/or Project Manager.
- Assist Project Coordinator and/or Construction Administrator to review and process submittals
- Prepare design and/or technical graphic presentations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Completion of a degree in Architecture preferred, and actively pursuing architectural licensure.
- Some experience in technical documentation at an architectural firm.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.
- Interest and commitment to learn and assume increased responsibilities.
- Thrives in a team environment in collaboration with others.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers