Come join an established firm where your voice is heard, ideas are encouraged and your work is highly regarded. LPA offers a unique collaborative environment with dynamic, passionate, creative, and intelligent people with potential for professional and personal development. As LPA grows, we are seeking a Licensed Landscape Architect for the role of Project Manager with strong project, interpersonal and client relationship skill in our San Jose office. A project focused leader that has been actively involved in managing projects in California is ideal.
- Maintain effective liaison with Clients.
- Solicit and negotiate Client and consultant services and fees.
- Manage projects of various scales while working with Clients and in-house design disciplines.
- Execute and oversee financial management of projects.
- Establish Work Plans and Manage Project Teams for the purpose of procuring profitable projects.
- Manage and assist in the development of complete project documents including Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction Document Packages.
- Manage and perform Construction Administration services.
- Present design and other project documents to Clients for review and approval.
- Work with the directors of various architectural and engineering disciplines in the development of plans and project documents.
- Work in support of the Managing and Design Directors in Landscape Architecture.
- Maintain LPA’s established standards for Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Foster Collaborative engagement with other architectural and engineering disciplines within the company.
- Coordinate design activity between various disciplines.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Landscape Architecture is required.
- Highly motivated licensed Landscape Architect.
- Experience with Education, Corporate and/or Sports Facility projects preferred.
- Strong interpersonal and Client relationship skills.
- Proficient in the development of plans and details required to properly convey design intent at all levels of the design process.
- Proficient in Construction Administration.
- Ten + years of experience in an landscape architecture or multi-disciplinary design firm.
- Knowledge in the construction process and field experience sufficient to coordinate projects with contractors.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
- Proficiency in Sketch Up, PowerPoint and other typical programs is required.
Click here to submit your resume
Back to Careers