Our mechanical engineers apply principles of sustainable design to develop appropriate, cost-effective and high-performance mechanical and plumbing systems. We believe in applying passive design techniques, load reduction strategies, proven technologies and sound engineering to optimize system performance while minimizing capital, energy, and maintenance costs.
- Mechanical & Plumbing Systems Design and Engineering
- Building Energy Analysis and Lifecycle Cost Analysis
- HVAC System Performance Criteria and Specifications
Our electrical engineers strive to incorporate high-performance, energy-efficient, and cost-effective design solutions into projects, integrating electrical engineering closely with architectural, interior and mechanical engineering designs. We integrate state-of-the-art power and lighting solutions that are functional, adaptable, energy efficient and attractive. LPA’s lighting designers are experienced in meeting and exceeding LEED, California Title 24, and CalGreen interior and exterior lighting performance and energy efficiency standards.
- Electrical Power Design and Engineering
- Lighting Design and Lighting Energy Analysis
- Low Voltage, Technology and Telecommunications Systems
- Fire Alarm and Life Safety Systems
- On-site Renewable Energy Systems